Eleven year record for snow set and it's still coming.

 When one is "Locked down" or "Quarantined" inside their own home, there's not much chance to look outside and take note of what's going on out there.  

The other night, when the most snow fell (8.6 inches) I was awakened by an unfamiliar noise out front. I got up, went to the picture window in the living room, cracked open the blinds, and peered out.

Allow me to reveal at this time that I believe in Bigfoot-Sasquatch and Angels.  

My belief in Angels was reinforced by what I saw out there.  There was a dark figure out there shoveling our driveway.  It was 12:45 am.  Perhaps Angels pay little attention to our timekeeping method and ignored any concerns others might have about waking humans up by doing something good for them.  Our dog, Sarge, started to bark when he shared my vision from his position on the back of the sofa. I verbally admonished him for daring to bark at an Angel.  We don't do that young pup! He stopped immediately.  Who wouldn't have?  By 1:03 am, it was done and it disappeared.

I looked upward and said, "Thank you Lord for your grace."

I do not know what I could have done to warrant this blessing, so it was an "unmerited favor."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words familiar to Bigfoot researchers

Bible thoughts & present opinions

My only connection with Bigfoot