Imagine ... If you can

IMAGINE...IF YOU CAN


Have I told you lately how much I appreciate YouTube?  If not, I will tell you now. It is my main source of knowledge input, just as Grammarly is my writing crutch.  


I don’t rely upon television as much as I once did because I don’t trust anything I see on its screen.  


Anyway, I recently watched a video on YouTube about two male Deer that were locked in mortal combat.  One of them was clearly winning the battle but he had a serious problem. His antlers and the antlers of his weaker opponent were tangled up so tightly, they could not break free of the other’s grip.


It was an awful scene to watch. The person providing the video was a male, Deer Hunter that came upon the duel as he was leaving the area. He had not been successful in his hunt but he could have bagged two, prizes without firing a shot.  I was a hunter myself for most of my life. I could not believe the attitude or the compassion displayed by this man. He could not bring himself to just walk away and leave the two Deer to their apparent fate. He had to try and help them.


He had been hunting with a good friend.  I’m trying to imagine the conversation that ensued when they met at their truck and one was trying to explain the situation to his friend.  I wondered about his choice of words as he tried to reveal his thoughts and feelings to his buddy. “We must do something to help!” he might have said.  “What do you mean by WE?” The other might have replied. “Just think about how risky such a deed could be, or become if we even tried to get close enough to break them apart.”


The man that owned the truck was the crazy guy.  He lived a short distance away and he rushed home for some tools he thought would help him do the job.  All he asked of his friend was some moral support and being the operator of the video camera they would use to record their efforts.  Back at the location, where he had last seen the two struggling. They found them nearby, still tangled and locked together. The tools the one had selected was a super-strong and tough nylon towing strap and a CHAINSAW.  Can you imagine?  


I will spare you the effort now and provide a link to the video I spoke of and you can see it for yourself.  Don’t flinch when you see him demonstrate his determination and courage. It’s still difficult to believe.


WHAT A MAN HE IS!  


https://youtu.be/Xj_drybhKg8 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words familiar to Bigfoot researchers

My only connection with Bigfoot

Bible thoughts & present opinions